Join now

I could use some help (Dar es Salaam)

Hello there all,

To be honest I'm not quite sure if I'm at the right place here but I'm going to try it anyway.

I'm a 20 years old and i still live in The Netherlands. I'm following a study now to become a stand-alone chef. This is already my fith year working as a chef and I've been working in restaurants since i was 14.

Now I'll be finished with my education on end August Protected content I would love to go to Dar es Salaam to work as a chef. I would love to learn more about the African way of coocking and learning how to prepare new products with witch I never prepared before. And I have the dream to make African food more populair in the rest of the world.

But to be honest I have no idea on how to find work there. I do have a place to sleep. And beside that a girl that loves me and a very very strong motivation to go live there.

So again I don't know if I'm at the right place for this. But I was hoping that there might be people here wich can help me and have good tips and tricks on how I should continue my plans.

Hopefully some of you have some tips or tricks for me. Or tell me where I should be for tips and tricks.

Thanks in advance,
Maarten Dijksen