Join now

Searching for roommates (Dar es Salaam)

Views

Hello everybody!
My name is Adorice and I'm French (with rwandese origins)
I am moving in August Protected content an internship in Tanzania (Dar es Salaam and maybe Arusha) and I've started thinking and searching for accomodation in Dar es Salaam. I plan to live there until June-July Protected content .
I am a student that has already lived in a flatshare and I would really want to live again with people for my future year in Tanzania. In the context of my studies I've met people from all around the world so I'm not really afraid of a cultural shock and I'm willing to live with someone of any nationality.
I speak French, English, Kinyarwanda, German (well I try haha) and I've been learning Swahili for the last two years and I'm not reaaly bad at it.

So if any of you have informations that they would share with me about flatshares and accomodation in Dar es Salaam I will be glad to talk with you. If people are planning to move to Dar es Salaam by summer Protected content free to contact me also. And any girl thinking of living in a flatshare please contact me please
You can send me an email at : Protected content or add me on Facebook : Adorice ISHIMWE

See you!

Dar es Salaam Forum