Join now

Seeking a Job Opportunity in Dar (Dar es Salaam)

Dar es Salaam
Start
Members
Forum
Guide
Groups
11 Events
NiSe Prendergast
Invite friends
Dar es Salaam JobsJob Opportunity International Background / Dar
Job Opportunity International Background / Dar
NiSe Prendergast
By NiSe Prendergast
09 Jan at 13:32
Views
Hello Everyone,

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy & abundant Protected content

I am currently in Zanzibar/Tanzania for some short consultancy projects. However, I am seeking a long term employment in Dar Es Salaam.
Below is a brief overview of my background, kindly feel free to contact me directly should you be aware of a suitable position within your network, and I will happily provide my updated CV.
Being a dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active professional with nearly 14 years in the Middle East, I worked within global corporations, Family Business, Government, Military, Yachting, Banking, Blue Chip and other enterprises on a global scale as well as within the GCC. This allowed me to gain valuable experience in strategic master planning, thinking and development, within the fields of marketing, logistics, security, facility management, CRM, and large-scale event planning. Roadblocks are considered welcoming challenges as I am a strong believer in the importance of innovation within the workplace, along with employee development.
Confidentiality, ethics, loyalty, reliability, and integrity are the core columns of my work culture. Obstacles are getting transformed into opportunities due to my proven experience in bringing imagination and resourcefulness to solve large-scale problems and prevent potential costs.
I am multilingual, fluent in English and German, French and Italian – conversational and hold a Six Sigma Green Belt, an ISO Protected content , along with Dual Citizenship; which makes traveling very easy.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, in case you may have any other suitable positions to fill I would appreciate.

I look very much forward hearing from you.

With Warm Regards

Nicoliné

Dar es Salaam Forum

Our Global Partners