Join now

TEAMGLOBAL Lines(Tanzania)Ltd. (Dar es Salaam)

Greetings !!!

Hope you are doing well and everyting in going great . I am Anand Here from TEAMGLOBAL Lines(Tanzania)Ltd
I take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as" TEAMGLOBAL Lines(Tanzania)Ltd." based in Tanzania & Kenya , whose core business include

 LCL Consolidation , FCL, by AIR/SEA, ( weekly DIRECT CONSOLE BOXES FROM EX –INDIA , CHINA , DURBAN ,DUBAI through Singapore , Malaysia , Usa, Canada ,Uk , Europe, )
 Import and Export,
 Full agency representation/Ships agency services,
 Project cargo handling/Oversize and dangerous goods as well as the domestic customs agency
 Third-party logistics Services
 Door to Door service
 Transportation Road & Rail
 Transit /Border Clearance

Our offices is situated in TANZANIA & MOMBASA, with major focus on inland Cities throughout East Africa especially
Kampala, Uganda. Rwanda, Burundi, Malawi Zambia ,Southern Sudan and D.R. Congo.

Teamglobal Lines (Tanzania) Ltd provides global and tailor made solutions for your operations across all industrial
sectors in globe. Our business concept is to cooperate & support each other’s in our industries to expend & get growth
rapidly to continue at a strong pace for the foreseeable future

As Teamglobal , we strive to offer our customers a well-defined and well structure services. In continuation of our these efforts we have categorized
our different services into products namely E-Console, E-FCL, I-Console, I-FCL, E-Air, I-Air, Projects.

we pride ourselves for efficiency and maximum services delivery to our agents and customer. If you find our rates in order kindly send us a shipment on trial
basis and experience our services. for more information kindly
visit our website on Protected content We look forward to be of service to you.

We solicits your kind attention to have a look of our company brief profile

Your response to this email is highly appreciated

Thanks & Best Regards

Anand Jadhav -Commercial Head
TEAMGLOBAL Lines(Tanzania)Ltd.
Red Cross Building, 1st Floor
Bibi Titi , Morogoro Road Junction
P. O. Box Protected content Es Salaam Tanzania
Tel: Protected content Protected content
Email:anandj. Protected content
Taking Business Places ~~~