Join now

THREE BED BEAUTIFULLY MANTAINED HOUSE FOR RENT (Dar es Salaam)

Views

A lovely, traditional style, v well maintained single freestanding house. It will be available from the 29th June, located in Mikocheni B.
The size of the house makes upkeep easy, it is neither too big nor too small. Lovely garden views from rooms. Plenty of character as well as practical layout and conveniently located.

Access is through tarmacked road, that does not flood in the rains.

The house comes semi-furnished, with two double bedrooms (three beds included in furnishings) and one single (could be an office).
• two bathrooms
• large living / dinning room – curtains will remain
• front veranda
• beautiful garden at rear
• outside toilet
• generator fittings
• AC in main rooms
• new netting on windows - no holes!
• fitted bednets
• newly painted
• garage parking for one car
The compound can only accommodate one vehicle which is the only real drawback of the property. Friends have parked in external driveways and this has never been problematic, with askari outside gate.

This property would suit a house share, small family or single expecting visitors. Perfect for dog lovers, and those tired of bland apartments.
House has KK security which can be renewed.

Rent, exclusive of security, is Protected content per month (negotiable with landlady).

Please email or call ( Protected content Protected content you want to email please contact before the 1st of June. Thereafter I will have no access to email until the 5th June, if you need to contact me urgently do so by phone. Back on email after the 6th… I can email photos, no problem!

Karibu,
Zoe

Dar es Salaam Forum