Join now

Urgent: Looking for an internship in Dar (Dar es Salaam)

Dear global minds,

I have a last-minute request and could't thank you enough if you could help me with this:

I´m looking for an internship for three months in Dar es Salaam, starting in February Protected content . I´m a student of Economics from Germany and would be especially interested in organizations/companies in the following fields:
-Development banking and consulting
-Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
-Micro finance
-Any related field

I have lived and worked in the northern part of Tanzania (Moshi) for one year and been a regular visitor of Tanzania and Dar during the last years. I still speak basic Swahili and would´t have difficulties adjusting since I´m a huge fan of Tanzania. I would´t be an organizational burden since could take care of the visa procedure and accommodation on my own.
Other than Tanzania I worked in India and Germany, studied in Spain and Germany.

February until May would be my only available time span because my last thesis semester would start afterwards.
The reason I´m late for this is that I relied on a internship in Brazil which was cancelled belatedly last week.

If someone works in those areas or knows others, I´d be very happy for contacts.

Thanks in advance, hopefully tutaonana in Protected content !

Dar es Salaam Forum