Join now

Bicultural bilinguals - Interviewees needed (Darmstadt)

Views

Dear fellow Expats,

my name is Cristina Popescu and I am a fellow InterNations member in the Stuttgart area. I am currently pursuing a Ph.D at the University of Tübingen with the topic of bicultural bilinguals within multinational enterprises. For this I am gathering statements from bicultural bilinguals, i.e. people who have grown up with two distinct cultures and have two mother tongues.

The purpose of my study is to answer following questions:
- What differences are there between generations of biculturals?
- How is the way of communicating between biculturals and monoculturals different?
- How does one’s biculturalism influence trust within the team?
- How does biculturalism influence one’s personal performance?

To answer these questions I would kindly ask you to allow me to interview you. The interview should not last more than an hour and you can decide upon the place and time. Your data will remain confidential and be anonymised since one will use only aggregated information.

Your contribution might help not only scholars to understand biculturalism better, but managers also and how it can influence the work life.

You can contact me eithe through InterNations or by writing me an e-mail at the following address: Protected content .

Should you know any bicultural bilinguals, I would appreciate it very much if you forwarded my message.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours friendly,
Cristina Popescu

Darmstadt Forum

Our Global Partners