Join now

Ex-pats interested in hosting an exchange student? (Denver)

Hey!

I'm new here and thought I might spread the word about how you can get more involved in your local international community in the Colorado/Wyoming area.

I just wanted to pass along the word about some exciting opportunities for anyone looking to host an international student or volunteer to support international high school exchange students in Colorado and Wyoming!

Ever wished you could host someone long term or wanted to mentor an international student? Here’s a bit about the organization, please see the links below for much more:

Youth For Understanding (YFU) is a worldwide non- profit movement of committed individuals and organizations working together to provide students in over sixty countries the chance to study abroad and live with host families. Each year, more than 4,500 students and families participate in programs around the world, with YFU USA receiving more than 2,000 international students and sending over Protected content students abroad.

Right now, YFU is looking for host families and volunteers in ___AREA___ for the new school year! Whether you are interested in becoming a host family or volunteering, YFU is a great resource for anyone looking to work with international students in.

You can check out YFU’s blog to see student profiles at Protected content or visit Protected content for much more info. Please feel free to call Betty Sims at Protected content find out more or email Protected content or just message me!

Thanks and happy travels!

Delia

Denver Forum

Our Global Partners