Join now

Pro-Bono Coaching Opportunity (Denver)

Hi everyone,

As part of my commitment to pay it forward, and as I continue to develop professionally to become accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), I am offering the opportunity to 2 people committed to a collaborative engagement to 6 pro bono coaching sessions. I offer performance and leadership coaching to individuals who wish to develop their effectiveness and productivity at work and their skills and competencies as leaders in an organization. My expertise is drawn upon my academic background in industrial and organizational psychology, experience in career planning, leadership development and change management. I am currently enrolled in the evidence-based coaching program at Fielding Graduate University. My approach is anchored in neuroscience, positive and performance psychology to support clients in discovering their strengths, exploring new perspectives, and attaining their goals. Coaching takes place via telephone or videoconference.

If interested, send me a private message explaining how committed you are to a coaching engagement. If you know someone who might benefit from a coaching engagement, forward them this post. Due to the personal nature of most coaching relationships, I won't be taking on close friends or family relatives as clients.

I look forward to connect to 2 amazing human beings who strive to unleash their greatness and grow their potential!

Protected content
Protected content