Youth Cross Cultural Training Consultant (Denver)
Global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural trainers to deliver one or two day training programs to children of relocating international assignees in Denver.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Youth Cross-Cultural Training Consultants currently in over sixty locations worldwide.
• Minimum two years international living and work experience
• Minimum two years experience as a teacher/trainer
• Corporate experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in education (primary or secondary), intercultural communication, counseling or related field preferred
• Knowledge of cross-cultural field, especially as it pertains to youth and international relocation.
• Ability to train in English is required; ability to train in an additional language is preferred.
Please submit resume to Rebecca Miller at Protected content for consideration.