Dutch (and other) linguists needed in Warren, MI (Detroit)
Bromberg & Associates Translation Agency is seeking native speakers of multiple languages (desired languages listed below) to test voice commands and speech recognition for an automotive navigation system. 2 testers are needed per language (1 male and 1 female), and the project will be 5 working days. Exact dates are dependent on the language, but first language will begin mid-end July Protected content . The tester must be able to work on-site in Macomb County, Michigan, USA.
Please see requirements below before applying.
List of Languages Needed :
- European Spanish**
- European French
- European Portuguese**
- Brazilian Portuguese
***Please note: only accepting out-of-state applicants for bolded languages indicated by a double asterisk (**)
# of Positions open: Protected content
Candidate must be:
- a native speaker of one of the above listed languages. Definition of native speaker = has physically lived in the dialect region for at least 7 years of their adolescence (ages Protected content 75% + of their life
- highly proficient/fluent in English
- working experience with Microsoft Excel Protected content
- smart phone/tablet (Mac and/or PC) user for at least 1 year
- have at least a Bachelor degree from an accredited institution of higher education
Logistics and Compensation:
- This is a contractor opportunity with hourly compensation (rates are discussed during application process)
- Work must be completed on-site in Macomb County, MI
- Tester needed for 1 week with 8 hour shifts Protected content total)
To Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter indicating language and any experience with the above listed requirements.
About Bromberg & Associates, LLC:
Bromberg Translation Services works worldwide in more than Protected content languages to provide fast, accurate and confidential professional translation services for all of your translation and interpreting needs, with specialties in the high-demand areas of medical, legal, marketing and publishing translation services, as well as on-site and telephonic interpreting, interpreter education and cross-cultural training.