Join now

Attention to everyone in Dhaka community

Dear Dhaka,
I’m sorry to inform you that I’ve been receiving complaints against few members who are disturbing other members in our community. Sending indecent proposals to any members (male or female), disrespecting privacy of others (Example-stalking someone in other social medias and trying to add them without their permission), adding people in different social medias and mobile app groups without even asking them, continuously disturbing people by calling or texting, saying disrespectful words behind people and trying to market products or services without the consent of any member are not tolerable, and it goes against InterNations values. Also, these are not the attitude of any true global citizen.
Please help InterNations officials if you have any complaints against anyone. You can report abuse against any member. Please check the button beside the twinkle button. If you suffered any disturbance outside the platform, please report with concrete evidence. Otherwise, it will be a void complaint.

Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions. Thank you.

Muhammad Ali Ashraf
InterNations Ambassador-Dhaka Community

Dhaka Forum

Our Global Partners