Join now

Dinner Nations (Dhaka)

Hello Everyone,

More than two years ago,I found this site of Inter Nations.
Later on as a basic member was trying to figure out what this was about.

Later on I called a once Consul and he encouraged me to join.

He explained what this group was about.

Also fact it is a volunteer job.

In Dhaka, unlike many other cities ,not many recreational opportunities are available.

When I joined,there was no Consuls or Ambassador.I was on my own.

I tried to make Dinner Nations group of Inter Nations ,a good place to hang out.

Well ,but I cannot do all this alone.I need help and little dedication from you members, especially in Dhaka.

Pls join Dinner Nations group.That is the 1st thing.
Only Albatross members usually get the address of the events.Now come on , you got to contribute something to show you are serious.Also the owners of this site needs an income right.But you should know XING has already acquired Inter Nations,there by making Intetnations a better and more attractive place.

So who this for:?
This site is for expatriates and local Bangladeshis who meet requiremens of the site.

IAM not going onto that.

Myself was an expatriate once ,not me my dad.I grew up outside the country.

Pls message for any suggestion regarding restaurants or activities we can do.

This a place where you can network.Dont expect to come here and instantly find business.

It will come or might not.This is a hangout of people who want to have a quality discussion or meet.

Pls do make sure when you sign up for a event,you do come.If you don't want to come ,pls cancel.But not attending events even though it shows you are coming says a lot about the person.

Shows how professional and a person of word, you are.

Hope to see our expatriate community engaging a little more.

Dhaka Forum

Our Global Partners