Join now

Room for Rent, Baridhara-for professional/academic (Dhaka)

We recently rented a lovely 3 BR apartment one block away from the American Center (in Baridhara, Block J). We have a sunny spare bedroom available.

The bedroom itself is unfurnished, but I’ve already purchased all the necessary household appliances (stove top, fridge, etc) as well as basic living room and dining room furniture.

If you’re interested in a roommate share, we’re asking $375/mo which includes gas, water, electricity and service charge. We have a 24 hour guard, a lift and a 24 hour generator. The only caveat is: for electricity bills over Protected content I would ask that the excess charges (over Protected content be split evenly between myself and our new roommate.

Please note: The apartment is not in Baridhara DOHS or the Baridhara Diplomatic zone, although it’s just a stone’s throw away. The layout is nice and the area is convenient to Boshundara, Mohakhali, Gulshan, Banani, etc. Our lease claims the apartment to be Protected content (although I think it's closer to Protected content . It's newly renovated, with a great kitchen and nice open layout.

We looked at about 50 apartments in five different areas before selecting this location. It’s a little less expat-centric than many Gulshan and Bonani apartments, but this is part of the place's charm.

If you are interested, please send me an email: Protected content . Thanks!

Best,
Rae

Dhaka Forum