Join now

What are you doing this week-end? (Dhaka)

Consider taking a Protected content tour in Dhaka and outside with an award winning tour operator, and have a memorable day/week-end. Check out details here: Protected content

A recent review on TripAdvisor about a tour:

"On my previous three trips to Dhaka, I've hired a car and driver to take me and my travelling companions to the lovely area of Sonargaon. This time, I discovered Nijhoom Tours and booked their Old Capital Tour for our group of five. Our guide was warm and knowledgeable, and spoke excellent English. Our driver was skilled and careful in the hectic traffic. Nothing was too much trouble for them - there was never a hint of impatience with our desire to linger longer in various places. The absolute highlight of the tour was our visit to the char where we met so many lovely village people. I saw and experienced so much more than in my previous visits to this area. I recommend this tour company most highly, and I will definitely be booking further trips with them on future visits to Bangladesh!" - Ms. Linda Gilmore, Brisbane, Australia

Check out all of our reviews here: Protected content