Join now

1 bedroom available in Zig Zag for 6 months (Doha)

I have a large two bed flat in Zig Zag Tower B, it is 208m². The room is available from the begining October. Must be viewed to appreciate the decor and size.

• Two bedroom apartment, the bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms and built in wardrobes and cupboards
• Floor to ceiling windows and plenty of sunlight
• High-quality kitchen appliances, dish washer, microwave, washing machine etc……
• Apartment is decorated to an european taste and fully furnished
• Small maid / store room / washing drying room attached to kitchen with en-suite
• Separate storage room access from living room

• Huge swimming pool
• Well-equipped gym
• Steam and sauna rooms
• Outdoors parking
• Lagoona Mall is just downstairs (for retail therapy)
• Food wise there is a Carrefour supermarket down stairs in Lagoona Mall (no more taxis and waiting by the City Centre Mall with your shoppping) and dozens of restaurants ranging from Wagmama to Chillis to Tamarind (Indian). There is a coffee shop right by the entrance to Tower B, to get your morning caffeine fix.....

Outside the Zig Zag towers are a number of high end hotels like the Grand Hyatt Protected content , Ritz Carlton Protected content , and a little further down the road is the St Regis, InterContinetal, Diplomatic club and Katara Beach. The glof club also is only 5 mins drive from the Zig Zag.

The rent is QAR 6,500 and includes:-
• Water and electricity
• Qatar Cool (district cooling)
• Qtel Mosaic TV
• Broadband WiFi internet access.

I’m Protected content – British Born Chinese) and I’ve been in Qatar for over 15 months. I work for Building Consultancy as a Project Manager. I used to live and work in London. I enjoy cooking, watching movies, eating out, golf, fishing and just having a laugh.

I’m clean without being a neat-freak but I will employ a cleaner once a month. The kitchen is fully equipped, as I enjoy cooking. I am a smoker but can reframe from smoking indoors.

Easy going, enjoys eating in or out, can tidy up after yourself.
Male only house mate please note it is only a short term flat share 6 months only, ideal if you have just arrived or leaving Doha. If you are interested please call me on Protected content let's meet over a cold beer or a coffee.

Cheers, Kai