Join now

22.04-22.05 short term bedroom in West Bay !:) (Doha)

I have medium room availabe at the georgous 3bedroom flat in 5 star tower in West Bay Protected content ! Top floor...imagine the view. Our flatmate is leaving Qatar a month before the contract ends that's why it is ONLY FOR 30 DAYS 22. Protected content ! But if you love it, you're welcome to take contract under your name:)

Protected content - 6.800 qar/month, move in date- 22nd April

with private bathroom, massive windows with sea view, big bed, beautiful decorations, fully furnished.

This amazing quiet 5 star building is equiped with OUTDOOR swimming pool and nice gym and little spa area and cafe.

We also have a brilliant balcony coming out of the living room, looking at the sea and city, however covered from wind.

Cleaning once a week.

I'm a 25 years old female photographer, work a lot from home and on weekends work outside. Looking for quiet professionals, who respect other's privacy, and are looking for clean, beautiful space where they can rest after work in.

Please don't call, just drop me an email to tell me more about yourself, your profession, age etc and something about your personality:)

see you soon!