Dear Doha group,
I am a founding director of International Diagnostic Solutions (IDS). We provide a wide range of clinical services to expats and international families.
We often hear about the difficulties faced by expat families with children on the Autism Spectrum. We are now making our 2nd trip this year to Doha to provide expert consultation services for ABA therapy in the home.
A United States based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will be in Doha late June. She will be working with families on the IDS ABA In-home Consultation Package which includes months of supervision over secure videoconferencing.
She is also currently scheduling individual one hour consultation sessions with families on the afternoons of June 23rd - June 25th.
One hour consultation sessions include:
- Consultation regarding ABA therapy for your child in the home and in school
- Overview of your child's reports
- Review of and feedback on any video of challenging behaviors and current functioning your child is exhibiting
- Discussion of ABA assessment and treatment options
- Question and answer session regarding your child and ABA practice
Please contact me at Protected content for more information on the full in-home package or to schedule a one-hour session appointment.
If there is anyone you know who might be interested in these services, please forward my contact information. We would like to eventually set up a permanent program in Doha, but at this time we are sending mobile clinicians on an as needed basis.