American business specialist searching (Doha)
Michael John Marra
Protected content Rutgers University, Camden NJ – Marketing & Business
Protected content Widener University, West Chester, Pa. – Business Administration
Protected content Bishop Eustace Preparatory High School, Pennsauken, NJ
Protected content Lincoln Technical Institute, Philadelphia, PA
This position was a dual role coordinated to address more effective enrollment working closely with company Admission Representatives throughout the country. This position required organizing classes teaching Admission Representatives various ways to present school educational programs to perspective students. Monthly enrollment projections were used to teach various departments how to focus on classes that needed to increase enrollments. Monitoring of each representatives enrollment assisted in finding weaknesses in the success of educational programs while maintaining State and Federal compliances for financial support.
• Created programs to help track financial and admission reports
• Researched all government allotted financial assistance programs to present to potential students.
• Personally generated 3.5 Million dollars in student enrollment in the past 5 years.
• Recipient of the Pride in Performance Award as Outstanding National High School Representative of the Year Protected content .
• Possessing national company record for the number of enrollments in one week and in one month in the year Protected content . Surpassed these achievements in Protected content and then again in Protected content .
• Maintained throughout 5 year career mentorship of inner city students establishing a “hands-on” relationship speaking to the necessity of education.
Protected content Property Manager/Owner
• Owner of $5million dollars of rental properties in Florida/Rhode Island.
• Responsible for lease tenant screenings, background checks, financial operations to include property taxes
• Section eight vetting, collections of rentals
• Maintenance schedules and repairs
• Notifications of evictions
Protected content Wildcat of Brevard Inc. Indialantic, Florida Owner
• Generated $10.5 Million dollars yearly in direct sales to customers to include NASA, Lucent Technologies, Cape Canaveral Aero Space, Semi Tech Inc., RELM Communications, GPI Automotive Assembly in addition to servicing smaller vendors.
• Supplier of electronic components used in various fields to include aero-space, telecommunications, automotive, and gaming industry companies (GLI) supplying such parts as LED, PROMs, EPROMs, , in addition to the highest tested and dense memory devices manufactured for NASA.
• Maintained clients throughout United States for affiliate company Neutronics in Southampton, New Jersey.
• Maintained invoicing of client accounts with net 30.
Protected content JAM of Brevard Inc. Indialantic, Florida Protected content
• Purchased and operated a Pepperidge Farms bread route servicing Wal-Mart, Publix, Winn Dixie, in addition to any and all accounts that were generated with beginning sales of $2200.00 weekly, resulting in $15,000.00 a week in sales at the sale of the business.
• Daily scheduled deliveries to contracted accounts throughout territory.
• Purchasing of vehicles and employees as sales grew.
• Training of employees in driving and routes.
• Purchasing of goods to minimize inventory waste through rotation and ordering.
• Responsible for in store inventory maintenance, in addition to stock rotation.
Protected content Neutronics, Southampton, NJ Protected content Manager/Owner
• Responsible for the sourcing, purchasing and selling of electronic and computer components generating yearly sales between $20-$30 Million dollars.
• Supplier of components to Lucent Technologies, DuPont, DataMedia, Fischer & Porter, Kulicke & Soffa, Formation Inc., OS Philippines Inc., Alcatel Communications (France),
• Supplier to Okidata, Fujitsu, as suppliers of sought after semi-conductors in lean market.
• Purchased and supplied acquired excess inventories to various vendors.
• Responsible for inventory systems tracking all components/parts.
• Supplier of custom orders domestically and internationally.
• ISO Protected content as per government regulations. This service addressed accuracy and tolerances required by NASA and various aerospace and telecommunication agencies.
• Provided testing to /883 ratings for integrating circuitry as an added value service company.
• Responsible for cataloging and tracking of all inventories of parts with bar code inventory system.
• Responsible for training of 4 warehouse staff
• Responsible for training of 3 outside sales force
• Responsible for training of 4 inside sales
• Responsible for invoicing of clients net 30
Protected content Falcon Associates, Bristol, PA Protected content Manager/Foreman/Partner
Falcon Associates was a leader in the asbestos removal industry maintaining national, government and municipal contracts. Contracts included asbestos removal for such clients as;
U.S. Naval Ship Yard Philadelphia…U.S.S. Coral Sea…..$5 million contract
Philadelphia School District …$10 million contract
City of Philadelphia Redevelopment Committee…$5 million contract
Rutgers University New Brunswick N.J…...$2 million contract
Trenton City Hall, New Jersey…$4.5 million contract
Atlantic City Hall New Jersey…$5 million contract
Johns Manville Inc. New Jersey EPA site clean-up…$20million contract
• Manager and supervisor of a crew of Protected content on job sites.
• Responsible for identifying supervisor caliber employees to train and run specific sites with crews.
• Responsible for scheduling of workloads and projects as per the scope of the contracts for asbestos removal.
• Responsible for all aspects of OSHA compliances in the removal of asbestos.
• Responsible for $15 million dollars of company assets used in removal processes.
• Responsible for all mobile assets and equipment in addition to any materials used in extraction and disposal of asbestos from properties within guidelines of government regulations.
Protected content Johnny’s Auto Supplies, Maple Shade, NJ General Manager/Warehouse Manager
• Manager of auto supply store generating yearly sales of $5 Million dollars of inventory servicing local car dealerships, fleet maintenance, wholesale and retail parts distribution.
• Responsible for cataloguing of parts implementing a unique inventory system code.
• Responsible for delivery schedules.
• Responsible for accounts receivable and payable.
• Responsible for shop maintenance and cleanliness.