Join now

Anyone with Serbian or Slovak Language Skills? (Doha)

I am beginning to sound like a recruiter! (Which I am not!) However, once again I have been asked if I know anyone who might fit the following description - this is from an international consultancy that I do some work with - so please send your CV or contact info to Victoria and mention me as a contact:

"I’m currently supporting one of the US Client Partners with a new business proposal and need some help resourcing consultants fluent in Serbian and/or Slovakian. The client is a large US Manufacturing company looking at rolling out a Leadership Development programme (Delegation, Conflict Management, Communication, Goal Setting etc) in September at their Serbian & Slovakian plants. We anticipate this will include 20 to 40 days of work in Slovakia and 10 to 20 days in Serbia. Consultants do not need to be local but it would be preferred.

If you have any associates/contacts which you think may be suitable please ask them to send their CV’s to me Protected content or pass on their contact info so that I can approach them directly.

I’m working to a very tight deadline (the proposal needed to be submitted 29th April) with this project so if you could get back to me as soon as possible it would be very much appreciated"

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners