Join now

Bank Marketing Manager with 8 Years of Experience (Doha)

Dear Recruiters from Doha,

I am 31 years old Marketing Manager that worked more than 8 years in Banking sector of Azerbaijan. At this point of my life I decided to continue my career in the country out of Azerbaijan. There are two main reasons for that. First I would like to challenge myself in international market and get International experience. Second and the most important to learn new approaches and widen my knowledge in the sphere of Marketing and certainly create the value with my current knowledge for the Bank that I will work for. Why Doha? I did small research which country could be good to work in Banking sector and has good family life conditions. Using Descartes square which I love to use in decision making I came up to conclusion that Doha is the best place to start my international career. I am mainly interested in Banking sector. If there is any opportunities please visit my Linkedin profile and you can certainly write me there : Protected content my active e-mail that I am checking every day is Protected content my mobile number Protected content .

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Sanan Hasanov

Doha Forum