Join now

Boat Trip (Doha)

Guys and gals, by popular demand, we are organizing a Traditional Boat Trip (dhow) on the 29th of October. it is a full day trip Protected content and will include a visit to Banana Island, food and soft drinks plus many other fun things to do like fishing, tanning, swimming and maybe some water sports although the water sports bit is not yet confirmed. The trip will cost Protected content per person and for a maximum of 30 people on one boat and I am negotiating free admission for kids. The boat is air conditioned as well. I am sending the invitation to my direct contacts and they will have priority for booking, however, if there is enough demand, I will book two boats. Susi Kue will be printing tickets and will handle the administration side of things. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to come along as a single person, couple or family. We are doing this as an initiative from fellow networkers with no commercial interests whatsoever, and we hope you will enjoy it and meet some new interesting people.

Thank you

Mark T

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners