Join now

British Chartered Architect Looking for a Job (Doha)

Hello Everyone,

HNY to all!! Although I have been in Doha since Jan. Protected content completed a 2 year contract, overall I have over 10 years experience of working in the Arabian Gulf (and 30 years in architecture). I am now looking for a new permanent job in architecture and building construction, architectural consultancy/design management ideally in Qatar (Doha). I would consider short term consultancies on any aspects of architecture, design, plannning or building on a part time or full time basis at the present time. Please contact me on my email which is Protected content should you wish to get in touch.

With regard to a possible permanent position I have my own visa and do not need an N.O.C. If there is a permanent job on offer I would be pleased to send my c.v.

I am experienced in architectural design, peer group design reviews, client representative roles, construction technology, project management, building procurement methods, sustainable developments, CAD and I am a Category ‘A’ registered architect with Urban Planning in Doha. Many thanks:-))

Doha Forum