Are you someone who is dedicated to delivering excellent standards of care and education?
A well respected Pre-School in Doha for children aged 6 months to 4 years seeks a Nursery Coordinator to join their exciting team.
You will have experience of working within an educational setting, preferably Early Years and you will be required to have the skill and knowledge to guide staff members to a high standard of care for our children.
This post is for a Female only and English must be your first language. This is an exciting opportunity to use your leadership skills to manage the nursery and drive it forward and you will be required to use your own initiative.
• Female only
• Excellent command of English speaking and writing
• Experience of working within a team
• Experience of working in an educational setting
• Experience of supervising staff
• Management and communication skills
• Experience of working in Early Years
• ICT skills
• Knowledge of current childcare legislation
• Ability to manage and ensure safety and educational standards are maintained Protected content all times.
• Developing and maintaining great relationships with parents, children and childcare professionals
• Mentoring, guiding and developing a team
• Managing budgets and meeting targets.
• Ability to plan and have forward thinking
If you fit the above criteria, please email your CV to Protected content