Join now

En suite room to rent in The Pearl - Viva Bahriya (Doha)

I am looking for someone to rent a room in my apartment and happy to look at short or long term. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.

**REDUCED** to QAR 6,750.

I am British female who has a room available for rent which is an en-suite large room with a private balcony, You will be sharing with only myself and the apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and has a huge balcony looking out to the sea. it also has covered parking, nice gym and temperature controlled pool, the apartment is located in the 12th floor.

It is a quiet area of the Pearl, with no fast cars racing each other etc... and only a 5 min walk to Medina Central, Porto Arabia to the restaurants, cinema, super market etc.

I often work late evenings and travel every few weekends. I'm looking for a professional (female/male) who is easy going and likes their own space. (this is a two bedroom apartment, with a maids / storage room)

The bedroom is fairly large with king size bed and x4 wardrobes. the room also has a desk, large drawers, bedside tables, black out curtains and double sliding doors which leads to a large balcony with stunning sea views.

shared areas include the large living/dining area, large sofa, Wi-Fi, TV and cable plus four person dining table and chairs. big kitchen with all appliances. the balcony is also fully furnished.

Tower facilities available to us include covered free parking space, large swimming pool, a private beach, two Jacuzzi's, sauna, steam room, ping pong table, pool table and two well equipped gyms.

please text Protected content enquires. the room is available any time from the 26th of March and I am happy to let this short or long term for the right person.