Join now

Energizing our activity groups (Doha)

Dear Friends in Doha InterNations
As you know, and in comparison to other InterNations communities in the region, we are a very strong and an active community with over 10,000 members now, over Protected content Albatross members, and it is time now to raise the bar a little and energize our community through the various activity groups that we now have and through new activity groups you may want to start yourselves. Let’s organize many more activities through you ladies and gentlemen who have the time and the drive to do so. All we ask is that any activity organizer adheres to a few simple rules
- No promotion of personal business
- You must be an Albatross member yourself if you wish to organize an activity
- No commercial interests
- All activities are exclusive to InterNations Albatross members only
- No conflict of interests with other competitor groups
I also think it would be a good idea to coordinate with the group consul if that is not you to ensure that efforts are not wasted for you of for them and that we always have something going on for people to enjoy.
I will continue my group activities in addition to my main monthly events, and FYI, I will shortly be organizing three InterNations events per month instead of two, watch this space for a whole lot of new activities and events coming your way and right back at us.
Should you have any ideas you would like to share with me or need me to help you with, please do call me on Protected content message me on whatsapp or the InterNations messaging system.
Thank you
Mark Thomson
Your InterNations Ambassador for Doha

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners