English teachers needed in China (Doha)
English Teaching Positions in China
We are the Boao Tong Wen International Culture Exchange Center. As a comprehensive education service institute, our mission is to assist native English Speaking Teachers in their quest of getting teaching positions which best suit them. We have school locations in small towns and big cities all over China and would be happy to speak with those interested in the many opportunities we can provide!
Below is a list of details about a few of our basic positions.
Key Responsibilities Involve:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday.
• Teachers being given between 18 to 20 classes per week, with each class lasting 45 minutes.（13 to 15 hours) with no office hours & weekends off.
• Teaching periods from September through January ,and March through June, with the provided option of teaching during semester breaks.
• Salaries range from Protected content Protected content (tax free) and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
• Provide are Private Furnished Apartment in which the school will cover water, electric, and internet fees.
• Three free meals offered by the school
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support
• Airport pick-up
• Certain travel allowances are offered / provided to those teaching for multiple terms in our schools.
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
E-mail: Protected content
QQ: Protected content
Telephone: Protected content