We are looking for Executive Secretary for Doha Location.
People locally available and with NOC will be preferred.
Duties and Job responsibilities:
Providing all types of secretarial and administration support which include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Maintain schedules and calendars, arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Tender preparation.
- Follow up of pending issues intra and inter Companies.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Travel arrangements for the executives.
- Arrangements for industrial security passes in coordination with different sites.
- Follow up of the Business Development team's proposals to Clients.
- Coordinate with the Business Associates proposal and their follow up with Clients/Agencies.
The Executive Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Eduation : Bachelor's degree from a recognized University/College.
Experience : Previous experience: 5 to 7 years of experience.
Skills and Knowledge : bookkeeping skills, verbal and listening communication skills
Other Details : Other skills: computer skills, stress/time management skills.
The requirement is for Doha,Qatar
salary : Protected content .
Please refer or send profiles to Protected content