Join now

Experienced Marketing & Communication Professional (Doha)

Posted on behalf of a friend.

I am a professional who is responsible for providing executive leadership for an organisation's marketing and corporate communication operations, which include: Product/Service marketing, Product/Service public relations, corporate communication (internal & external) and corporate marketing. I will drive the organization's efforts to position its products and services in its market to achieve the organization's revenue and corporate goals.

Specific responsibilities include: Translating business strategies into executable marketing communication strategies; creation and management of comprehensive marketing communication strategy; vendor and budget management; strategy development for Multi-Media integrated marketing, measurements and metrics for marketing communications program; and managing marketing staff resources.

Been working for The Pearl-Qatar for 5 years, followed by 6 months as the Marketing Manager at Tanween, a Barwa Real Estate subsidiary. Very recently I functioned as a Chief Strategist for an advertising agency in Bangalore, India.

I hold a Masters in Communication Management from the University of South Australia, and a Diploma in Marketing from the Institute of Marketing Malaysia.

I am a Malaysian national and have a transferable work visa (NOC).Currently I am residing in Doha and am available for interview immediately. I am contactable at
Protected content Protected content .