Join now

FF studio apart in West Bay. Private. QR6000 (Doha)

Independent FF studio in a deluxe triplex especially designed into 5 private, high-end FF apartments; A great alternative to flatshare for those who value privacy and are looking for an affordable (all-inclusive)place with private amenities that

Features: private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Gym (machines, weights and TRX), garden, lounge & BBQ. Own fully equipped kitchenette and ensuite full bath. Laundry room. Water chiller. Smoke detectors. Parking.

All inclusive: E&W, Fiber optic internet, twice a week housekeeping, Sports and movie channels, maintenance.

The Villa (La Dolce Vita Residence) is currently shared by 5 western expats from the US, Netherlands, France, Ireland and Spain.

QAR Protected content the studio per month.

- Pets are welcome

Review from Corinne, USA "I moved into La Dolce Vita 1 year ago and highly recommend it to expats looking for a comfortable, secure, and affordable private housing option. The location for LDV is perfect for me as its a 5 minute drive to work, 5 minute drive to Landmark, and a 10 minute drive into Dafna. Additionally, conveniently located in the residence is a chilled pool and workout room. I am very happy with my LDV accommodation."

To schedule a viewing, please leave a comment and I will contact you.