Finance Manager - Doha College.
Doha College is seeking a degree qualified Finance Manager with recognised professional accountancy membership (e.g. ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA).
The Finance Manager will provide leadership and direction to the Finance Department (4 direct reports) and be responsible for maintaining a sophisticated financial control environment that safeguards the assets of the college. The Finance Manager ensures that the college operates within agreed fiscal policies and financial regulation, provides stewardship / financial reports to the DC Management Committee. The Finance Manager also provides advice, interpretation and guidance on the lines of authority with the college and assists in coordinating all statutory audits and financial process reviews.
The Finance Manager will become extensively involved with the financial management of the new school build project therefore project management/construction experience is desirable.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 to 10 years financial or audit experience preferably in an educational establishment.
- Exposure to statutory reporting, internal control and compliance required.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) with advanced Excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Very good presentational skills.
- Track record of leadership in a multicultural environment.
A high standard of written and spoken English is an essential requirement for all our positions.
Doha College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced criminal record check.
If you have questions about this role, please contact: Tracy Shaw, HR Manager, Tel: Protected content , Fax: Protected content , Email: Protected content
For more information on this position and to apply please follow link below;
For more information on the college please visit Protected content