Join now

Flatmates required - 44 Westbay (Doha)

Posting for a friend - please DO NOT contact me

---------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

Looking For 2 x Housemates – Westbay Luxury Tower

Australian professional female, 34, looking for 2 housemate’s (Western) for long-term apartment share in a large 3 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 5 star tower serviced tower in Westbay.

Feel free to browse here: Protected content

The available rooms are very large, with their own bar fridge, ensuite bathroom, separate A/C, TV, and excellent water views. Thus, the rooms offer complete privacy. Secure parking is also included.
• Room 1 is available for move-in on 28 April.
• Room 2 is available for move-in on 28 May.

The apartment is huge fully and very tastefully furnished including linens, towels, crockery - everything! All that is to do, is just move in! The tower has a large gym, outdoor pool, restaurant, spa and business centre. Price of QAR 7,000/ month includes all utilities, cleaning and internet.

The tower is generally considered the finest in West Bay, and has sweeping ocean views from every room on the 28th floor. If you've looked at other towers, this is by a large margin the nicest. City Centre is very near, and the W Hotel, Kepinski, Hilton, and Four Seasons are just around the corner.

Looking for someone who shares the common values of cleanliness and respect. Non-smokers and professionals only, please.

If interested, please send a short introduction and include a bit about yourself (age, profession, plans to remain in Doha, interests, etc.) so I learn a bit about you. As for me, I work full-time in a professional role, entertain on the early side a moderate amount, and generally enjoy keeping a clean living arrangement. Thanks for browsing!!

Please email: Protected content