Join now

"Gaza Freedom March 01.01.2010" - join me (Doha)

Friends,
I am taking that one Mile walk on 1st of January Protected content peacefully demonstrate the solidarity with the Palestinians against the illegal Israeli siege of Gaza. The Israeli blockade has already left Palestinian population hungry, sick & weak. We only seek justice on international law and basic human decency.
We attempt to enter the disputed territory from Cairo thru Erez Crossing.

It would be wonderful to get InterNations members heard their stand during in next few weeks. I am anxious to hear from you.

Can you all refer people who would like to work with me in support of this march? There are various NGO's, NPO's, corporates, global citizens, Nobel Prize recipients, renowned authors & celebrities around the World joining this cause & I really want we Global Minds at InterNations-Qatar to come together, form a network of interested individuals, organisations to support this cause.

I am doing my bit to support the people in distress after siege of Gaza, recruiting marchers who will be willing to go to Gaza, do fund-raising (only if it is possible) to support the marchers and the march.

I have close friends in Israel, joining me in this humanitarian cause already.
This is going to be a historic event in which we, hundreds and thousands, will contribute in dismantling the illegal Israeli siege and occupation.

I would like to hear from you,
Please write to me on Protected content

Thank you,
Yogesh Pagar

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners