m Currently looking for 5 candidates as the below job duties. The candidate preferred to be based on Qatar, the position grade is entry level, experience required is from 0 to 2 years in the same field.
Photographers typically do the following:
- Market and advertise services to attract clients
- Analyze and decide how to compose a subject
- Use various photographic techniques and equipment
- Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs
- Enhance the subject’s appearance with natural or artificial light
- Use photo enhancing software
- Maintain a digital portfolio, often on a website, to demonstrate work
Artistic ability. Photographers capture their subjects in images, and they must be able to evaluate the artistic quality of a photograph. Photographers need ""a good eye""—the ability to use colors, shadows, shades, light, and distance to compose good photographs.
Business skills. Photographers must be able to plan marketing strategies, reach out to prospective clients, and anticipate seasonal employment.
Computer skills. Most photographers do their own post production work and must be familiar with photo editing software. They also use computers to keep a digital portfolio and communicate with clients.
Customer-service skills. Photographers must be able to understand the needs of their clients and propose solutions.
Detail oriented. Photographers who do their own post production work must be careful not to overlook details and must be thorough when editing photographs. In addition, photographers accumulate many photographs and must maintain them in an orderly fashion.
Interpersonal skills. Photographers often photograph people. They must communicate effectively to achieve a certain composition in a photograph.
For applying, please send your CV to ( Protected content )
All the Best :)