Join now

I sell high quality office furniture. (Doha)

Hi all, a few weeks ago I moved my office to the Seef area (Bahrain), I want to sell the furniture (Not used). I am an architect and furniture brought high quality, modern and contemporary office furniture from Spain, I paid 19,438.18 BHD, and I sell the complete package for BHD 8.000.-I still have the receipts- The list is as follows:
Qty: 1.- Okile SECRETARY DESK WITH DRAWER Protected content -
Qty: 1.- Okile STAFF CABINET WITH OPEN SHELVES Protected content
Qty: 1.- Okile STAFF CABINET WITH DOOR Protected content
Qty: 6.- Okile STAFF WORKSTATION Protected content jobs-
Qty: 1.- Okile Qty: 1.- MANAGER CABINET WITH COMBINATION OPEN SHELVES AND DOOR Protected content
Qty: 1.- Okile MANAGER DESK L SHAPE WITH FIXED DRAWER AND CPU SPACE Protected content -
Qty: 1.- Okile SEMI CIRCULAR TABLE Protected content
Qty: 4.- MOVABLE DRAWER
Qty: 1.- Dynamobel MANAGER ADJUSTABLE ARM CHAIR LEATHER BACK SEAT AND LEATHER SEAT ROTATING CHAIR WITH WHEELS (DIS Protected content
Qty: 2.- Dynamobel STAFF ADJUSTABLE ARM CHAIR SYNTHETIC LEATHER BACK SEAT AND SYNTHETIC LEATHER SEAT ROTATING CHAIR WITH WHEELS (LOS Protected content
Qty: 2.- Dynamobel SECRETARY ADJUSTABLE ARM CHAIR WIREMESH BACK SEAT AND FABRIC SEAT ROTATING CHAIR WITH WHEELS (ZAS Protected content
Qty: 6.- Dynamobel STAFF ARM CHAIR WIREMESH BACK SEAT AND FABRIC SEAT ROTATING CHAIR WITH WHEELS (DOS Protected content
Qty: 3.- Dynamobel GUEST CHAIR WITH FABRIC SEAT (TRS Protected content

If anyone is interested, please please call Protected content Protected content . I can send photographs or alternatively can be viewed in a warehouse.

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners