Join now

InterNations Doha get-together in August / Ramadan

Dear everyone,

the holy month of Ramadan is approaching. Therefore, for our next get-together, we need to do something different than we did so far.
Bars and clubs will be closed and as I am sure all of us respect the culture of this country and its religion, we should find something appropriate.

We have been thinking about our next get-together and at our event last Tuesday, I was asked by a few people if we are doing anything at all.

So the idea came up to do our next get-together at one of the Ramadan tents around town.

But in order to do that, we need to make a reservation quite soon and find out how many of you would be interested in joining in to this special event. One of the main challenges is that it is going to cost everyone a fixed minimum amount of money for the Sohour Buffet and I am not sure how many would be willing to spend that (going to be between QR 200,00 and 300,00 I guess – I will post an update on cost ASAP)

I have good contacts to the W Doha and their Ramadan tent will have some very nice rather "loungy" corners as well which would give us a great environment.

So please let me know your feedback on this idea and if you would be willing to join in for the costs and hopefully we can make this happen soon :)

Look forward to your thoughts – all the best,

David

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners