Join now

Invitation to participate in survey (help needed) (Doha)

Greetings fellow expats from Doha :) I NEED YOUR HELP.

My name is Dario Miocevic. I’m an expat from Croatia, currently working as Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing in School of Business at ADA University in Baku, Azerbaijan. You are invited to participate in research study, entitled "Expatriate consumer behavior: Personality traits and external contingencies". The purpose of the study is to examine the influence of expatriate consumers' personality traits and socialization on the purchasing behavior in the category of packaged food products. Your participation in the study will contribute to better understanding of consumption patterns among expats currently living in ex-Soviet countries of Caucasus, Middle East, Central Asian and Arabian peninsula countries.

The survey should only take 5 to 10 minutes, and your sincere responses are much appreciated. The responses will remain completely anonymous and only the aggregate results will be used.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the survey, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: Protected content . The link to survey is below:

Protected content

While I know that you are busy with professional and private matters, I would really appreciate your help, effort and input!

Best regards

Dario

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners