Join now

Italians in Doha

Views

Hi all I have recently returned to Doha after living here in Protected content Eighteen months before going to live in the UAE for six years and then onto Italy for six months ..... and now I am Back !!

Wow i must say I have been really surprised by all the positive changes that have occurred in Doha since I lived here last time ...... its much more sociable now than it used to be which is great !!

So the reason for my Post ...... When I lived here in Protected content was involved with an Italian Expat Group in Doha and spent quite a bit of time attending Italian cultural social activities and generally speaking and Learning Italian mostly because I have a house in Italy and regularly go there for holidays, work ect .

However after some doing a few searches for this group on Internations and Google I cant seem to locate the group anymore.So does anyone know if there is an Italians in Doha group still operating here in Doha ?

Please Pm me or just send some general info to this Post if you know anything about the Italian expat Group ,

TIA

Shirley Protected content

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners