Join now

Looking for a career opportunity in Doha

Hello everyone! My name is Bogdan Ovidiu from Romania (EU National).I am an experienced certified Project Manager, licensed electrical authorization and security&defense systems authorization engineer with extensive skills in developing and managing technical and operations training programs and designs in civil, industrial and government constructions .My background includes more than 9 years of developing and implementing project programs with extensive working experience with contractors, consultants, clients and government departments. I'm also very experienced with graphic design, 3D environment-graphical motion, special fx, web design, architectural 3d design indoor-outdoor, landscaping. I hope that someday I will have the chance to work outside, to build my career and show my skills to people that know what they want and think. If anyone can help me how to find a job in Doha I would be grateful or if there are recruiters please contact me for more information regarding my professional background and studies.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Bogdan Ovidiu

-Certified design engineer,professional trainer and project manager, security and defense systems project designer-

Protected content
Protected content

Doha Forum