Join now

Looking for a Job in Qatar (Doha)

Dear Friends,

I hope this email reaches you well.

I will go straight to the point and appreciate your understanding. I'm currently interested in relocating back to Doha (my beloved city), and appreciate your help if you come across suitable positions.

I have 11 years of experience in IT/ICT, with last 8 years in project management. I've managed projects/programs in different disciplines (Software development, Networking, IT Infrastructure, and Telecom). I'm currently holding "Program Manager" position in a telecom firm in Saudi Arabia. I'm responsible for managing strategic programs, preparing RFPs, defining program intended benefits linked with organizational objectives, selecting projects to be included in the program, setting KPIs, developing business cases, and preparing strategic directions for major technological initiatives, among other ad hoc tasks required by my manager. In addition to project management skills, I have other key skills developed through experience, MBA study and related projects, and/or personal development.

I have been holding PMP certification since Protected content , and completed recertification twice, which is valid till Protected content . I also hold ITIL v3 foundation, TOGAF9, and TMForum Business Process and Information Frameworks level 3 certifications. I'm in my way in completing MBA from University of Liverpool. I completed all my modules and already submitted my final dissertation.

Thank you for your support in advance.

Best Regards,
Hashem Al-Khatib