Join now

Looking for a new career opportunity in Qatar ! (Doha)

Hi everyone,

I am from Paris (FRANCE) and I am looking for a job opportunity in Business Development, Sales or Marketing in Qatar.

I am currently working as Business Development Project Manager within the cosmetics division of Louis Vuitton Moet Henessy Group but I would like to broaden my horizons by continuing my international career and exploring new ways of working and new challenges.

My school curriculum (Master Degree in "Marketing Innovation & Customer Relationship") has allowed me to develop strong skills in business and marketing. My experiences in several industries such as air transport (Air France), tourism (hospitality in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia) and cosmetics (LVMH Group) enabled me to develop professional and interpersonal skills such as teamwork, problem-solving but more importantly an ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure.

So, if you (or someone from your network) are looking for a highly motivated and results orientated individual with an international experience, do not hesitate to contact me !

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you !

Cheers,

Magda S.

Doha Forum