Join now

Looking for job in Doha

I am a Canadian and I am looking for a position as a Policy Analyst, Researcher, Executive Coordinator, Liaison Officer, Translator and Editor.

I would like to apply my knowledge and my skills in research, analysis, policy analysis, liaison, coordination writing, editing, supervisory and organizational skills . I gained over 10 years of professional experience in project management, research, writing, finance, contracting, negotiations, meeting coordination, liaison, strategic planning and public relations.

I have a broad experience on all cultural levels; regional and international, visionary, creative as well as creative approaches and ways to perform and to achieve goals.

I am fluent in Arabic, English and French.

I am willing to relocate to Doha as soon as I have a serious offer.

If you or someone from your network are looking for a highly motivated and results oriented candiate with an international experience, do not hesitate to communicate with me...

I am looking forward to read your comments or any advice related to my job hunting mission. Also, I could send to you my resume for your review.

My email is Protected content

Riham Sayed Omar