Join now

Looking for Suitable positions/ US Educated PRO (Doha)

Dear Members,
I am writing to express my interest in the Business Development/ Talent acquisition position at your esteemed organization. Review of my credentials will confirm that I have served as the catalyst for successful marketing, customer loyalty and business development initiatives, complemented by high-caliber general management qualifications and a proven track record in delivering value to client organizations.Along with my experience, I possess excellent relationship building skills with expertise in research, negotiation, prioritizing, problem solving and ability to work well under pressure. In addition to this I have Masters Degree in business specializing in International Business, Finance and Marketing from New Hampshire college in the United States. I also have local business experience in Qatar for more than two years, as a result of which I believe I will be an asset to your organization. I have a proven track record of producing increases in sales and revenue and also possess an innate ability to work with clients to determine requirements and formulate solutions. My present position includes management of all sales and business development activities for Qatar market.
Highlight of experience:

ü Eleven years of experience in Business Development

ü Over Seven years of experience in management roles which includes a one year stint working as General Manager

ü Ten years of experience in the United States

ü Three years in GCC

ü Successes include driving a start-up firm to a 3 Million dollar company in two years

ü Expert in Accounts Management

ü High-Volume recruiting experience.

ü Opened Offices for companies in different geographies within the United States

ü Expert level web-based recruiting (various job boards, university career center sites, online networking).

I feel that my Managerial /Business Development/ Account management /Recruiting and my Educational training would be an asset to your organization. I am enclosing my resume for your review and shall welcome the opportunity to schedule an interview to further discuss my qualifications and skills. Please feel free to contact me on Protected content , Protected content or e-mail: abdul. Protected content at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you and to get an opportunity to be considered for a position in your firm.