Join now

Room Mate wanted: AFT WEST BAY behind CityCentre (Doha)

Planning ahead....would like to secure someone in the next 3 months - My Room-mate is moving out to pursue new challenges abroad and now I'm looking for a replacement starting on or about January 1st Protected content .

Me?:
I'm a 50 years old US Woman Expat professional working for a Transportation Engineering firm in Doha. I've been living in this flat and in Doha for 6 months now. I'm a non-smoker, very social, outgoing, down to earth, easygoing, friendly and humorous and look for like-minded people.

Who am I looking for:
Like-minded non-smoker, Expat professional with a verifiable RP/contract for work in Qatar to move in beginning of January Protected content .

The Apartment and your room:
The Alfardan Towers (AFT), well-known for being the finest residential and commercial property in Doha, soar 40 stories above the West Bay commercial district and are a symbol of the Alfardan Properties’ continuous strive towards luxury and excellence. Exuding an air of lavishness and exclusivity, the Residential and Commercial towers share a common commercial podium at their base, which is home to posh boutique retail outlets featuring some of the finest names in luxury brands, designer labels , BMW Showroom and a gourmet restaurant & cafe.
Our Alfardan Tower Residence Luxury Apartment ( Protected content )with amazing overlooking views of West Bay from every room- Very spacious 2-bedroom flat, fully furnished with 2.5 bathrooms. Huge living room, small hallway, guest hall toilet, Kitchen with all appliances and fully equipped. The flat has 2 bedrooms (my master with en-suite, yours the one with 2 beds and your own separate bathroom). Central A/C is working excellent and adjustable thermostat in every room separately. The building is New and Luxury quality. Walking distance from everything in West Bay – A Very quiet location, with very good heat/noise insulation, your room has 2 beds(can be pushed together as one), a desk/vanity, a spacious closet with built in storage, and additional storage in the hall. You have your own bathroom for exclusive use. The building has fantastic amenities!!! A roof top Gym, a roof top Indoor Pool, and roof top Luxury Guerlain Spa Facility – as resident we get varied % off Spa services, it is one of the best quality buildings you can find in West Bay. Other bonuses

• Hi-tech fire detection and firefighting systems
• Emergency lighting with standby generators
• 24-hour security with CCTV monitoring
• Dedicated Parking
• Clubhouse, kids’ play and entertainment area
• 24/7 Maintenance Call Centre
• World Renowned Guerlain Alfardan Spa*
• Restaurant and Cafe*
• Banks and ATM Service
• Building Management System (BMS)
*an extra cost for Spa/Restaurant/Cafe services ( sorry )

Price: The price is QAR Protected content month incl. utilities, cleaning service (1x a week) AFT Building Wifi internet included.

If you are interested or know somebody who might be, please get in touch with me via e-mail at Protected content . Please send me an email with your contact details, questions or specifics.

Doha Forum