Send your resume if you think you are qualified to Protected content
• Prepares annual business plan and budgets.
• Establishes sales goals, action plans and executes the same in a timely manner. Takes agreement on sales and promotional plans.
• Conducts market research to analyze Company's standing in the market and competitors’ strengths & pricing policies, identifies Company’s & competitors' share to different types of customers.
• Develops and implements price schemes for all products and services based on market and competitors’ analysis, which should increase the sales and profitability of the Company.
• Develops, takes approval and implement sales promotion initiatives to help support the sales strategy and communicates Company’s products and services to the customers.
• Ensures compliance with sales policies, procedures and programs.
• Evaluates performance of subordinates and seeks improvement in their capabilities.
• Ensures that accurate date is fed in the system to get precise information from sales pipeline.
Skills & Experience:
• Good negotiating and presentation skills.
• Good communication and personnel management skills.
• Bilingual-fluent in both Arabic and English.
• Self-motivated, self-confident, customer focused, goal-oriented and proactive.
• 5-8 years of practical experience of which at least 3 years in supervisory capacity.
• Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.