Senior Manager- Risk, Qatar (Doha)
A leading global public accounting practice is currently seeking an experienced Senior Risk Manager to be based in their office in Qatar.
As Senior Risk Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Performing risk assessments, developing audit plans, as well as testing and evaluation of records.
· Planning and conducting all aspects of internal audits and preparing reports.
· Recognizing and communicating opportunities to improve systems.
· CA, CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification.
· Protected content of experience in internal auditing, preferably within a multinational organisation.
· A good degree in a relevant subject area..
· A solid and successful record of engagement management.
· Fluent in English, Arabic language skills are desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA; Protected content