Urgent Need: Visual and Studio Arts Instructor (Doha)
IAID, a novel institute for Dance, Music and Arts focused on providing quality training, is the first of its kind in Qatar. The Academy Urgently needs a Visual and Studio Arts Instructor:
• The position as ‘Visual and Studio Arts (VSA) Instructor’ involves providing Arts related training to children and adult students as well as enhancing the activities in the Arts Department of the Academy.
• The candidate should have significant working experience in teaching and training kids (4 – 18 years) and adults through formal classroom type sessions, workshops, etc.
• Graduated a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher studies) in Fine Arts Major in Painting from a leading University or Institute offering internationally recognized Arts related programs.
• Requires more than Protected content of teaching experience in traditional Arts (i.e., Drawing and Painting) courses.
• Speaks and understands English very well, with pleasing personality, self-starter and can work with different nationalities & background
• Ability to utilize design related software (Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator etc.) or have extensive background in web development is a plus
• Attractive salary package, student incentive, housing and transportation benefits awaits the successful candidate
All qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their CVs and personal portfolio to Protected content on or before 18th December Protected content . Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a formal interview with IAID Management soon after this date.
The first-of-its-kind performing arts academy in Qatar, IAID, celebrates 11 years of music, arts and dance. IAID caters to all age groups and the courses are conducted by a team of professionals of different nationalities from the field of dance, music, arts, soft skills and fitness. For more information, please visit Protected content