Join now

Vacancy - Project Manager (Real Estate) (Doha)

Contract Duration: Permanent role
Start Date: ASAP

I'm currently looking for a talented Project Manager in Qatar, to join my client's team with immediate effect:

Responsibilities and Major Activities

• On-time and on-budget completion of the development project, typically working directly for the owner.
• Prior to construction, the project manager may be responsible for site selection and due diligence, securing the correct zoning and entitlements, selecting contractors, and creating a working schedule and budget.
• Once the project is underway, the project manager is the owner's representative on-site, and it is their job to ensure the project is being built to the owner's exact specifications.
• The focus will shift to scheduling contractors, processing change orders, and managing progress payments.
• The project manager must understand the impact of building materials on the environment during the entire construction process (including waste management).
• The project manager will also be required to submit reports to the owner with updates on the progress and costs of the project.

Qualifications

• Degree in Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in Project Management and Construction Engineering
• Minimum 3 years work experience in Qatar, currently residing in Qatar
• PMP certified

Those qualified, please PM me to my Internations account, or send me your CV to:
Protected content

Thanks,

Doha Forum