1. Contract Engineer: Should come from a Quantity Surveying background. Should be able to write scopes of works pertaining to various types of project scopes. (preferred nationalities are Indian, Pakistani, Filipino, Turkish)
2. Contract Buyer (non-technical): Essentially this is a “Procurement Executive” who can manage the procurement of various types of items. (preferred nationalities are Indian, Filipino, Sri Lankan) Should have prior procurement experience in Qatar. Should have experience on ERP software. Any experience on construction procurement would be a benefit.
3. Administrator – Procurement Department: Must have strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Visio and other tools that can aid in the creation of professional presentations. Must have strong English skills as the person would be expected to produce grammatically correct and professionally worded content that would be presented to senior members of the Government authority. Must be able to manage email effectively. Strong command of outlook and its features. Must have at least 8 years’ experience. Diligent in follow-ups. Excellent command of spoken English. Confident and presentable personality.
4. Merchandising Manager: Should come from a retail background. Should come from a retails and exhibitions backgrounds. Minimum 15 years’ experience. Would need to build the merchandising team. Capable of managing 25 sites concurrently. (preferred nationalities are Lebanese, Indian, Filipino, Turkish, Moroccan or western)
5. Food and Beverage Manager: Should have at least 15 years’ experience in F&B management. Should come from a prestigious restaurant owning company or restaurant chain or 4 or 5 star hotel backgrounds. Would need to build and the F&B team. (preferred nationalities are Lebanese, Indian, Filipino, Turkish, Moroccan or western) Would need to concurrently manage 6+ outlets. Prior experience in Qatar would be beneficial.
6. General Administrator: The role of this person would be to liaison with the Merchandising Manager and the F&B Manager and streamline communications between them and the project team. Strong command of English. Strong outlook and presentation skills. (preferred nationality is Filipino)
7. Engineering Manager: Very senior person. Acts as the client’s (in some job description the client would be referred to the “employer”) principal point of contact with all third party (these are referred to an engineering consultants or design & engineering companies) and internal engineering teams. He would ensure that the design and engineering intent is maintained, would receive and work with the Clients team to address engineering queries, would receive, review and approve the output produced by the engineering consultants. This type of person would have at least 25 years of experience in related works – which in this case is civil construction. He should have acted in the capacity of an engineering manager for at least 5 years. This person would be a western expatriate (British, south African, European or American)