Join now

Westbay - looking for flat mates in shared aprtmnt (Doha)

I am looking for shared accommodation (a room with private bathroom) in one of the towers in Westbay from as early as mid-November.
As plan B, i am looking for two other people and then the three of us can enter into a one year contract with Beverly Hills Tower in Westbay. I have already checked with Beverly and an apartment will be available around December 7, Protected content . The rent is going to be QAR 16k per month excluding internet and cleaning so basically around QAR 5.3k per person per month. The apartment consists of three bedrooms, attached bathrooms, guest toilet, kitchen and a very decent sized living room.
For those who are new in Doha, Beverly is just a couple of minutes walk to City Center, has a pool, spa, gym, convenience store etc. I am looking for clean, respectful and sociable people to share the apartment with. Someone wishing to move in for less than a year may even contact but preference will be given to someone wishing to stay for a year. If someone is interested, please email me at Protected content or contact on Protected content .

Doha Forum